Dr Dave's unique perspective on our culture, politics, business, history and economics.

The Best of Dr Dave's Weekly Radio Show

Click here to listen to Archive shows

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

A Biased Version of Media Bias

Why This Poll Finding Perry Beating Obama Isn't Making Headlines - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

I am not going to argue the details of scientific polling accuracy. I think they all stink. That's my non-scientific empirical take. What I do want to talk about is the interesting claims of bias against Rasmussen. Not defending Rasmussen, but the lamestream media and pollsters have been doing what he claims Rasmussen is doing for decades. Interesting take and a great example of not being able to see the forest for the trees. I believe everyone operates from their personal perspective and the pretense that libs don't do it is foolish. Read the article and see if you don't agree...
blog comments powered by Disqus