Dr Dave's unique perspective on our culture, politics, business, history and economics.

The Best of Dr Dave's Weekly Radio Show

Click here to listen to Archive shows

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Christian life and character of the ... - Google Books

Christian life and character of the ... - Google Books

The more I research and learn, the more I discover how wrong I have been about my own culture and country. All of the anti-American and anti-religious pablum I have been fed all my life has been hooey. Admittedly I have been a willing victim of this ruse. But no more.

Out of print for more than a century, this book details the history of Christianity and the civil institutions of America. Difficult to argue with, it's got to be the ACLU's worst nightmare.

A challenging read at 819 pages, it's a compelling story that echoes DeTocqeville's experiences and impressions in America just a couple of decades before.

Required reading for any 21st century American patriot.
blog comments powered by Disqus