Dr Dave's unique perspective on our culture, politics, business, history and economics.

The Best of Dr Dave's Weekly Radio Show

Click here to listen to Archive shows

Monday, August 11, 2008

Nancy Pelosi Invests In Energy Scheme and Water Grab By T. Boone Pickens : #dontgo Movement

"Cheney like" evil evidenced by Pelosi

I don't know much about the plan by T. Boone Pickens and the wind power he's advertising, but the fact that Pelosi has invested in it, and then refuses to allow a vote on drilling, makes a great case for a conflict of interest. It will be interesting to see how the mainstream media pick up on this little fact.

Dick Cheney has been vilified as the poster boy for corporate corruption and government greed by the lefties for years. Although he divested all investments and resigned all boards and management positions PRIOR to running for VP. I wonder if Ms. Pelosi will be pressured to do the same. Somehow my experience tells me NOT!

I won' be able to remain ignorant of Pickens' plans and the details of Pelosi's involvement. It's one of the curses of my personality. I can't stand not knowing all the facts that can be known, so I spend an inordinant amount of time investigating, researching and reading. I prefer exhaustion to ignorance. I hope you do too. Pelosi's counting on our ignorance.

0 comments: