Dr Dave's unique perspective on our culture, politics, business, history and economics.

The Best of Dr Dave's Weekly Radio Show

Click here to listen to Archive shows

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Smoke and Mirrors AND Teleprompters

Obama’s Dirty Little Secret « FOX Forum « FOXNews.com

I could care less if Obama needs a teleprompter, but I do care about the media's complete advocacy for Obama. I don't expect fair reporting and assessment of Conservatives, but do hope for a small fraction of that viciously aggressive reporting of Democrats. Barney Frank and Chris Dodd get complete passes on the destruction of the banking and mortgage industries. Rangle, Geihtner, and others for tax compliance problems. Obama has no serious professional history, and his college records are still sealed. I'd like just one of those topics addressed by Frontline, or Keith Olberman.

A tragic event from my childhood is the most glaring example: Chappaquiddick. A young woman dies in 5 feet of water, the drunk culprit allowed to walk. But wait. He is excused by nearly all good Democrats and becomes one of the most powerful Senators in the nation, and is only narrowly defeated in a run for the Democratic nominee for President. What a sick, outrageous example of elitist injustice.

I know, I know, how silly of me. Republicans are bad guys so they deserve it, and Democrats are good guys so they deserve a pass. Our whole country suffers for the bad policy and dishonest propaganda. Including Democrats.
blog comments powered by Disqus