Dr Dave's unique perspective on our culture, politics, business, history and economics.

The Best of Dr Dave's Weekly Radio Show

Click here to listen to Archive shows

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cramer's a Traitor!

Jim Cramer Shorting Stocks, Manipulating Markets, Saying The SEC Doesn't Understand

I was hollering about this when I first heard about it 2 or 3 years ago. It's funny that the Huffington Post people didn't hear about it until Cramer started dissin' Obama.

They have become so overtly Stalinist, they don't even make an attempt to appear journalistic. Character assassinate anybody on the other side, no matter how ridiculous the circumstances, and protect your guy no matter what he's done. It's a deal with the devil.

I know, because I participated in it when Reagan was in office. He was "tryin' to starve our chilren"! And I relished in it. I knew it was ridiculous, but it was all about slingin' mud on our opponents, it never occured to me how filthy I had become.

There have always been political gangsters, but the mainstreaming of it is breathtaking. It's just rip and shred, the more aggressive the better. It's amazing to watch the shameless destruction of a political system and culture in the pursuit of power.
blog comments powered by Disqus